Manual techniques such as massage, muscle stretching and joint mobilisation are used to encourage better joint movement, relieve muscle spasm or tension and to lead to improved symmetry and balance in the body's structure.
You may be advised to take a course of treatment during which advice may be given on remedial exercises, posture, diet and lifestyle to maintain a good level of health and to prevent further problems occurring.
In addition to the above, other treatments can be used to help your condition, including ultrasound and medical acupuncture.
What we are doing:
- Telephone or email screening for patients to determine safety before attending
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities
- Washing hands thoroughly between each patient
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn
- A gap of 30 minutes between each patient
- Increasing the frequency and thoroughness of cleaning at the premises including sanitising frequently used surfaces
What we are asking of you:
- Please bring a face mask to wear during treatment
- Do not bring visitors or family members to your appointment unless necessary
- Upon arrival (and departure) from clinic, please thoroughly wash your hands